Tuesday, August 22, 2006

In the Manner of Sei Shonagon

Amusing things:
Colin screaming softly at the sight of a spider that has spun its web in the doorframe.
Colin screaming softly at the sight of a small green frog on the railing his hand nearly grazed.
Colin screaming loudly as a cicada flies into his ear.

Things that are near though distant:
The train ride to anywhere remotely urban.
The expiration of my tourist visa.

Things that give a pathetic impression:
A person afraid to leave her single air-conditioned room.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Honey!
I don't know if you read my online journal, but if you do, I'm better now. Julie Thompson commented on my last entry, and asked if I wanted to get away. Yep. I do. But, there is still stuff to do here.

Love, Mom

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home